Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Appointment #2/ Life

Yesterday was our second prenatal appointment! It was great. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and the baby had hiccups! It was the cutest thing ever. The heart beat was in the 140s and 150s and everything looked great. Things are going well. Life has been enjoyable, but we are getting ready to start school again at the end of the month. That always makes things super busy, but we seem to figure it out. I am taking four hard classes so I really have to ground myself. I hope I do well! Kirk has been so good to me. He always helps out around the house and does things for me. I am so grateful for him. We will soon be celebrating our 1st anniversary! We are so excited. I can't believe it has only been a year. I can't imagine my life without this wonderful man in it. I am such a lucky women!

I wrote this but never posted it! Sorry so short....

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment