Monday, June 3, 2013

The Story of Our Family

I had always had big plans for my life. I wanted to finish school and begin my career before I even thought about getting married. I guess we can never say how our lives will work out, because no matter how hard we will them one way they always turn out another! I met the love of my life a year after graduating high school. We had been in the same ward all growing up, but didn't know each other at all. Once he got home from his mission we were set up on a blind date and the rest is history.









We were married on August 4th, 2012 in the Provo Temple. We are just trying to figure out this life together. I can not imagine life with out Kirk. He is truly my best friend. In April we found out that we will be expecting a baby at the end of December. We are overwhelmed, but excited and glad that we have good family and friends that support us. I wanted to start this blog so that we can look back on our memories and share them with our baby. We invite you to see where life takes us just one memory at a time! 

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment